Finally, From Florence.

Florence1_fFlorence1_gFlorence1_aFlorence1_d Florence1_cFlorence1_i Florence1_b Florence1_h Florence1_eFlorence1_jYou certainly don’t get buildings like this in Milton Keynes, trust me I’ve looked! This is my final post from my time in Florence and doesn’t it seem like it was forever ago? Anouska and I shot this look on our final day in the City which turned out to be perfect exploring weather. Not like how it is in the UK at the moment, since when did it get so cold here?

One thing that always tickles me in blogging is how so many of us allow our lives to appear so painfully perfect in every way. I’m always trying to show my life for what it really is, whether life is getting me down, I’m struggling with my diet or there’s a perfectly placed plastic bag of dog poop right in the middle of my exceptional back drop, as was with this outfit. Yep, I tell no lie we spent half our time kicking the damn thing out of the shot with one of us (OK so it was me) coming painfully close to sticking a stiletto straight through it. Now if that isn’t Glamour, I simply cannot help you on the subject.

Skirt – c/o Reiss     Shoes – c/o Karen Millen (now on sale whoop whoop)     Top – Whistles     Bag –  Balenciaga     Watch – Daniel Wellington

Images – c/o Anouska Proetta Brandon

1. lola 2nd February 2015 / 3:04 pm

Hey lydia
    what happened with the e-book?

• lydia 2nd February 2015 / 3:07 pm

Hi Lola,
      Not sure what you mean, I have a downloads section on my blog where you can download my nutrition guide e-book?!

2. Anouska 2nd February 2015 / 5:57 pm

That freakin’ poop bag! You look amazing lady x

3. Oroma R. R. 2nd February 2015 / 6:33 pm

The dog poop story is really funny ha! You look great though. Love the marble print!

/ O.R.R.

4. Samantha 2nd February 2015 / 7:26 pm

I love how honest you are! I much prefer realist bloggers. Love the outfit! Wish I could wear heels around my little Welsh town haha.

Samantha x

5. Laura 2nd February 2015 / 8:53 pm

You look so pretty, that hair of yours is such a statement too 🙂

6. Iris 3rd February 2015 / 7:10 am

Lydia, you are such a classy woman! You are an inspiration to me, for fitness and fashion, your whole lifestyle. You also seem like a very sweet girl, keep up the good work!

7. Katie 7th February 2015 / 6:21 pm

Gorgeous outfit! Couldn’t agree more about the whole Milton Keynes building thing also, I spend every weekend driving around trying to find somewhere photogenic… don’t have much luck! X

8. 3rd July 2015 / 1:50 pm

{great|wonderful|interesting|nice post.
    One of the most characteristic towns that I visited in Tuscany is San Gimignano, nearFirenze. I stayed there during my last holiday in Tuscany, in a farmhouse really beautiful. There was a restaurant and a swimming pool overlooking sille towers. It’s called Farm Raccianello and both me and my girlfriend really enjoyed it.