A Personal life coach for £20 + YouTube Video

I am definitely my fathers daughter, back home you will likely find my dad either in his office, packed to the rafters with computers and technology or dosing in front of the TV with an array of handheld devices scattered close by. So you can image the horror when I realised (whilst dosing infront of the TV with my shiney new iPhone, iPad and Mac book surrounding me) that my office had become a carbon of his, give or take bouquet of roses or two.

I just had to glance at my shelf full of various fitness trackers and tablets, to realise that I had become a complete tech geek.

So you can imagine the squeels when I was given the opportunity to review the latest app in fitness technology.

KiQplan claims to be your “Digital Personal Trainer” and for the last week I’ve been giving it a test drive. Jam packed with step by step workouts, recipes, activity & sleep tracking, a food diary, tips and incentives find out my thoughts in today’s YouTube Video.

Slim & Trim – c/o KiQplan

1. Meg 17th November 2014 / 8:56 pm

Hi Lydia, I’m sooo desperate… I don’t know how you do it, that your hair are so beautiful after 8 years without cutting?! How did you do that? Please could you recommend me some products or tips for my hair? I haven’t cut them for 2 years, but they are so damaged. Thanks for any answere.

2. JIll 18th November 2014 / 12:51 am

This is a pretty cool app! In San Francisco, we have FitStar which is an app that delivers you do-anywhere workouts, and a famous football start demonstrates over video. Pretty hilarious, but also awesome! My Fitness Pal is the big one for calorie counting. All of these digital tools are so important for people wanting to get fit, and help me stay in good shape 🙂

Jill @ http://www.champagneforeveryday.com

3. Millie C 18th November 2014 / 11:43 am

I love those trainers, I have ones just like them ;o) xx

• lydia 18th November 2014 / 4:04 pm

HAHA! You are one lucky girl Millie 😉 x

4. Lin 18th November 2014 / 2:34 pm

LOVE your videos Lydia! Major girl crush ah. I’m so glad you’ve decided to start doing YT videos, you’re such a natural!

• lydia 18th November 2014 / 4:04 pm

I wish I had known that everyone was going to be so wonderful an welcoming! It was such a scary prospect but each and everyone of you have made it amazing! <3

5. Vicki 1st May 2015 / 6:17 pm

Hi Lydia, great blog and video, thanks for sharing.