PhD Woman February Promotions

I get lots of people wanting to know if PhD Woman are doing any promotions so I’ve made it a priority to stay up to date and push for them where I can. I think for the quality of their products, their prices are quite reasonable however we all enjoy a bargain, there’s kicks and sports bra’s to be purchased after all.
Get to the money saving point Lydia, I know I know! OK, from now until 23.59 on 14th February you can grab yourself 25% off with the code LYDIA25 and from now until 31st March you get a free hoodie (like the blanc beauty above) and a PhD Woman Shaker when you spend over £20 with MY2014 just make sure you add the items to your basket before checkout.
Please note that these offers cannot be used together so pick wisely gym bunnies.
I also want to make it clear that I make no financial gain from your purchases nor do I wish to, the code has my name on because I asked for it to be set up, I am merely committed to working along side a supplement company that I feel will benefit you girls in the same way it benefits me.
P.s. if you are planning on purchasing one of their Meal Replacements, you simply must choose the Vanilla Creme flavour. Ever had Madagascan Vanilla custard? Yeah THAT! World = Rocked.

1. Grace Beckett 4th February 2014 / 9:53 am

Hiya, im going to order one of the meal replacements, when do you think is the best time to drink it, post work out or anytime of day?

• lydia millen 4th February 2014 / 9:59 am

Hi Grace,
      I tend to use then during the day around breakfast/lunch time and save the support & recovery shakes for post workout 🙂 x

2. Abigail C 4th February 2014 / 1:23 pm

Hi Lydia,

When you say using them during the day – do you use them as your one of your 6 small meals a day or would you replace lunch, dinner or breakfast with them?

• lydia millen 4th February 2014 / 1:26 pm

Hi Abigail, I use them as a “snack” to get my calorie count up as I struggle to hit my RDA. But they can be used to replace a meal obviously 🙂

3. Bex 5th February 2014 / 9:14 am

Hi, Thanks for this. It won’t me use both codes at the same time tho 🙁 x

• lydia millen 5th February 2014 / 10:43 am

I did say quite clearly above that they cannot be used together!

4. Erin 7th February 2014 / 3:51 pm

I am Erin & I am working for a London based media agency called ,”Awesome Resources”. Awesome Resources is working with “” for boosting their online presence.
    ProvizSports have designed some Great Hi-Visibility sports-wear, Which we love, as it is, not attractive only. But, improves the safety of the wear-er dramatically. We have recently designed a great info-graphic that outlines only , that how important these products are for people, whom you can view on their website here: (“).

I really like your blog & I think that your followers would love to hear about ‘ProvizSports’ Great products. Furthermore, ProvizSports would love the opportunity to have one of their products reviewed on your blog and would like to send you a free sample of one of their products.

Let me know, If this offer is something that interests you and I have a product sample that I will send you immediately. It would be great to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

5. 10th February 2014 / 5:27 pm

You angel. Perfect timing as I scraped the last of my S&R chocolate cookie out today!! Thanks x

6. Lule 1st March 2014 / 11:05 pm

Hi… 🙂
    i tried using the MY2014 promo code… but it doesn’t seem to recognize it..
    it says to enter a valid code.