The Perfect Autumn Boots – #MyLittleBigVictory

ebay1 You will have seen them in streetstyle snaps the world over last season and they weren’t going anywhere this season either. The Stuart Weitzman Highland suede boots are the must have boot for Autumn/Winter whether you want to pair them with denim for the cold snap or with a knitted skirt for the transitional season like I have, they oose Autumnal layering. I had narrowly missed out on the perfect pair last year so I wasn’t going to let that happen again and when eBay challenged me to find #MyLittleBigVictory of the season I knew what I had to do.

“I had narrowly missed out on the perfect pair last year so I wasn’t going to let that happen again”

I spent a fair few days trawling the endless pages bursting with fashion gems and eBay has to offer but it certainly was not in vain, I finally stumbled across a brand new pair of my dream boots. The seller had bought them in the wrong size and lost the receipt so making the best of a bad situation they listed them on eBay, meaning I was one happy little shopper by well and truly achieving my mission.

eBay really is a treasure trove of fashion from iconic vintage pieces to this seasons ‘It’ bag you will be sure to find your own #MyLittleBigVictory.

Are you searching for anything special this season? A warm winter coat? Some winter boots of your own? I’d love to know what your #MyLittleBigVictory would be and what tips and hints you have for getting your hands on them via eBay.

This post is in collaboration with eBay but all opinions and shopping habits are my own.

Shop The Post

Boots – Stuart Weitzman via eBay     Bag – Chanel     Skirt – Whistles     Jumper – Reiss     Leather jacket – LookAgain     Sunglasses – Celine

1. Jessie 1st October 2015 / 8:21 am

Gorgeous boots hun! I really want some thigh highs but not sure I can pull them off. xx

Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

2. Adele 1st October 2015 / 9:46 am

The boots look gorgeous on you Lydia & I love the rest of your outfit too, so well put together! I’ve bought a pair of the Stuart Weitzman Lowlands this season to wear for everyday running around (can’t do heels when I’m running around/serious shopping!).

3. ana 1st October 2015 / 11:57 am

The boots are stunning!

Check out my blog <3 | ANASOFIACHIC

4. Hannah Leigh 1st October 2015 / 3:02 pm

Hi Lydia,
    Love love love the boots. Photography is amazing as always.
    Just wondering if this was shot at a DSLR and if so what lens you used?

Thank you!

5. Abbie 1st October 2015 / 4:54 pm

Oh wow, what an Ebay find! They look amazing on you! xx

6. Marshalee McIntosh Jin 2nd October 2015 / 1:43 pm

Great post! I am searching for ankle boots. I usaully search online for a few days until I find the best price for what I want.
    This way takes longer but it is worth the long search to get a great price.

7. Nataly G 14th October 2015 / 5:05 pm

These boots are just so amazing. If only student loans paid for boots as well haha.

8. Jurgita 27th November 2015 / 10:41 am

Hi, I would like to know in what kind of color your boots are ? Thanks .