Summers end

ShirtShirt 8 Shirt2Shirt Dual 3Shirt 5 Shirt 7Shirt Dual 6Shirt 9 Shirt4Waking up at 5am this morning was no easy feat. The sun didn’t shine through my window, I was met with darkness. As I pulled the duvet back the cold greeted me like a slap in the face, it was freezing. If those two factors weren’t enough to tell me that Autumn was on its way, I walked down stairs to find the biggest spider I have ever seen in all my years chilling on our sheep skin rug. When the spiders come in to escape the outside chill, you know the long balmy days of Summer will soon be a distant memory. I hate spiders.

However it was nice to put on a pair of jeans and feel slightly more conservative. Letting my gorgeous paisley blouse from Missguided do the talking along side a flash of red and an over-sized Celine frame from SmartBuyGlasses. I’d been searching high and low for these frames, obviously they were sold out so I was over-joyed to find them and they have such a great selection, don’t get me started on the Ray-ban Collection!

Sunglasses just aren’t a seasonal accessory for me, I wear them rain or shine and I’m not even sorry about it!

Celine ‘New Audrey’ Sunglasses – c/o SmartBuyGlasses     Bag – Gucci     Jeans – Primark (DIY slashed knees)     Blouse – c/o Missguided    Shoes – Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120    Watch – Michael kors

1. dana 21st August 2014 / 11:15 am

Lydia did you finally cut ya hair?

• lydia 21st August 2014 / 11:24 am

Hi Dana, No I haven’t had my hair cut and don’t have any plans to! I currently see my hair stylist for treatments and colouring which i had done a few weeks back! x

• Evelien 25th August 2014 / 3:21 pm

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous! What color do you get it done?
        I’m using the Kerastase Elixir Ultime line & I love it!!
        Maybe you could do an in-depth haircare routine post? xx

• lydia 25th August 2014 / 6:02 pm

I have one planned 🙂

2. Millie 21st August 2014 / 12:12 pm

Love the outfit. How did you go about cutting the knees? Been wanting to do this to a pair of mine but worried I’ll cut too high or low!! Thanks xx

3. becky 21st August 2014 / 3:45 pm

Love everything about this look! Love the way you added your own touch to the jeans! Think I’m going to try doing that to a pair of mine! That blouse is perfection and Louboutins are timeless!

4. Galina 22nd August 2014 / 11:18 am

You look stunning as always, Lydia! 🙂
    I know it’s gonna be a bit lame to ask this, but how
    did you get your blog to be so popular?
    Because I’m really into getting my own blog together
    (more about makeup than anything else:)) xoxo

5. Natalie 4th November 2014 / 6:01 pm

Can you make a blog post on hair tips – how to grow your hair longer, keeping it healthy. Still being able to straighten, curl or blow-dry your hair. Any tip at all, products recommended, health tips, etc. Thanks!