GP7GP1GP5GP2GP4GP8GP3Compliments are wonderful things and I try to pay as many to those around me as possible. They can completely alter the path of someones day and every single one of us hold the power to do so. That to me is beautiful.

With this being an extremely exciting and manic week, it’s easy to get caught up in the negativity. Waking up in the morning not giving the day a chance to be as beautiful as it should be. Yesterday I awoke to the haze outside my window and an over baring closeness in the air. This gorgeous and weightless dress from Great Plains being the only option. As I walked down the stairs, my boyfriend’s eyes lit up, “You look so elegant in that dress”. and that was that…just a few simple words and I floated through the rest of my day without a care in the world, remembering to jot down briefly in my diary “Buy more clothes from Great Plains!”. And what a perfect time to do so just as the sale season kicks off, that’s my summer wardrobe sorted/bank balance cleared out.

Dress – c/o Great Plains    Shoes – Zara    Bag – Louis Vuitton Speedy 35    Sunglasses – H&M

1. Rachael 19th June 2014 / 5:06 pm

What a lovely post, I totally agree, a compliment can completely make someone’s day! This dress looks gorgeous on you, your boyfriend was right, very elegant! x

What Rachael Wrote

2. Nikoline 19th June 2014 / 7:33 pm

Cute outfit! Love the shoes :-*

3. Sara 22nd June 2014 / 8:52 am

Compared to before your legs look really fat for some reason thought it was just the shoes you were wearing but in other pictures there all really fat like ages ago your legs where heaps thin and it’s weird because you work out and eat healthy and there still really fat you where better off before when you where starving your self you had heaps skinny legs then please starve yourself again because you look disgusting and fat sorry but it’s true you must of gained 10 pounds just on your legs how can u be a fitness person with the fat legs u have gross

• Lucy 14th January 2015 / 6:06 pm

What a disgusting comment.

4. Emma 22nd June 2014 / 9:36 am

You’re boyfriend was right – you do look elegant in this, although I think you could wear a bin liner and still look amazing! (Legs included!) xx

5. Fashion Infatuation 23rd June 2014 / 1:12 pm

You’re so right about this. Compliments are so important, and usually we have a hard time accepting them when people give you one. We should really embrace them more.
    And you do look absolutely stunning in that summery dress!
    Fashion Infatuation

6. Anon 29th June 2014 / 11:07 pm

I can’t believe ‘Sara’ left such a disgusting comment. You look absolutely amazing and you pull anything off. Your legs are not fat in the slightest. In fact you don’t have a gram of fat on you. You work out and eat healthily and it not only shows in your physique but your glowing hair and skin. Don’t let horrible comments bother you. They’re just written by a loser hiding behind a keyboard.

7. Noellyn 10th July 2014 / 5:19 pm

Hey! Love this dress. Just wondering, the link you posted leads to a dress that looks some what different. Is it the same dress? In the link the back looks longer.

Please let me know.