Live lavish, superior, deluxe…

Dress – C/O Lavish Alice    Sunglasses – H&M    Leather Jacket – Topshop Boutique    Bag – Select    Shoes – Jeffrey Campbell    Rings & Cuff – H&M    Necklaces – Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge    Bracelets – eBay, Pandora, Topshop

Me and my dad have been disagreeing over these sunglasses for the past few days, he thinks I look like Ozzy Osborne where as I just think I look pretty damn cool, maybe not? Well that aside I’ve informed him that he’ll just have to put up with them until he’s willing to hand over his Vintage Ray Ban Aviators to his lovely Daughter….I think his words were “Over my dead body!”…Tad harsh but whatevs ha-ha!
I think I wen’t a little jewellery mad with this outfit but I think it works OK, I just love an all black outfit especially an all black and leather outfit, so when the e-peeps from Lavish Alice asked me to choose something from their website, and I came across this beauty I couldn’t say no.
It’s got such a Styles Stalker feel about it and seeing as I’m far too much of a poor student to be able to afford  the real deal and I do love a bit of “inspired” clothing because you always feel better, after it’s come and gone out of fashion, that you didn’t fork out as much…I get a lil smile inside!
I think this dress would fit me perfectly if I hadn’t been at the back of the queue when they were dealing out Busts but I actually like that slight loose look every now and again, sorta gives a nonchalant feel to an outfit.
Another thing that was really nice about dealing with the people from Lavish Alice was the fact that initially they wanted me to choose stuff from their New Arrivals page, and even though I did find some beautiful things on there, this dress had already stolen my heart, so I cheekily told them how I felt I might be cheating on this dress if I chose anything else. They replied straight away saying they wanted me to be happy with my items therefore the dress was mine. I hear some horror stories on some blogs about brands “pushing for a positive and fast reviews” so I’m happy that I haven’t encountered any brands like that….Yet!

|Follow LydiaEliseMillen on TWITTER | Follow LydiaEliseMillen on BLOGLOVIN |

| Follow LydiaEliseMillen on FACEBOOK | Follow LydiaEliseMillen on GOOGLEFRIENDCONNECT |

1. Lauren-Ella 21st February 2012 / 6:21 pm

You look gorgeous and I want ALL your jewellery 🙂 x

2. Shabna 21st February 2012 / 6:26 pm

This dress is so gorgeous! Love all the silver jewellery on it!

3. modernicesdamoda 21st February 2012 / 6:36 pm

you don’t have to thank, your blog is a real inspiration to me!
    Glad you liked my blog (:

4. Lydia 21st February 2012 / 7:01 pm

definitely getting a pair of those sunglasses next time I’m in h&m! gorgeous x

5. Amy On The Go 21st February 2012 / 7:07 pm

Lovin the look, especially the retro sinnies! x

6. Sophh Elizabethh 21st February 2012 / 9:32 pm

You do look pretty damn cool 😉 Love the dress and the everything. wow.

7. Agata 22nd February 2012 / 9:56 pm

Great look! I love especially the pandora bracelet, I own one myself and it suits everything 🙂

8. ilike skin care 24th February 2012 / 1:48 pm

Like what i found here, it had been very intriguing to view and take a look at every one of the great things on here, and would greatly advocate this website to another person also. Excellent Occupation…La Bella Donna

9. Eminence 24th February 2012 / 1:49 pm

It can be somewhat exciting for me to study the submit. Thanx for it. I like these themes and every little thing connected to them. I’d personally prefer to go through somewhat additional quickly.Bar in Orange County

10. Epicuren After Bath 24th February 2012 / 1:49 pm

Wonderful Post, I like the way you have describes tips and methods for blog optimization. Be sure to go on writing. Waiting around for brand new updates.It is actually packed with resourceful facts.Epicuren Tea Tree Lip Balm

11. GloMinerals Pressed Base 24th February 2012 / 1:50 pm

the publish is basically informative, you may have mentioned the main points that one ought to stored in thoughts There are many strategies you may have stuffed below and share your great facts.Epicuren

12. Shashank Gupta 24th February 2012 / 1:51 pm

I’m trying to find like style of useful news and i get as a result of this weblog so i am greatly thankful to you for sharing like a fantastic info.SEO Training in Belapur

13. FromGemWithLove 25th February 2012 / 10:31 am

True that, can get some right pushy companies. You look hella hot sooo. Xx

14. Yvet 25th February 2012 / 9:05 pm

you look stunning! -as always- I love your hair and that necklace is prettyy

I have a question, I got an email from sugarlips apparel but I’m so bad at reconizing if it’s real or not.. What kinda email did you get if I may ask? They asked me to pick 3 pieces and the email came from Jackie Dharmawan.. A big thankyou if you want to answer this Xx

15. Charlene 26th February 2012 / 1:02 pm

Ohhh you perfect human being you! Love this one!!

16. Sadie 26th February 2012 / 9:57 pm

AMAZING outfit! I especially love your boots and necklaces 🙂 xx

17. kotylion 27th February 2012 / 1:26 pm

omg, girl! you are amazing! I found your blog today and it’s already one of my favourites! your style is awesome and from now I’m your huge fan 🙂