A Vinyl Liquid Lip Innovation

Processed with VSCOcam with hb1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with hb1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with hb1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with hb1 preset

Innovations in the beauty industry come thick and fast, or at least that is how it feels in my office, if you follow on Snapchat, you’ll know!

“Way back when we wore our lip colour like our Louboutins, Powerful but incredibly uncomfortable.”

From the latest pore blurring primer to False lash effect mascaras, there’s new technology evolving beauty as we know it every day and for me, it just gets more and more exciting!

Gone are the days where bold bright lips are for special occasions only. Way back when we wore our lip colour like our Louboutins, Powerful but incredibly uncomfortable. But comfort isn’t the only factor for at the forefront of my little-liquid-lip-obsessed mind. As always with everything I do, I want to ensure I’m not damaging my skin in the process.

Meet the newest member of YSL Beauté, Vernis A Levres Vinyl Cream; It’s a lip cream texture with a Vinyl gloss like finish, it’s a lip stain, it’s a lipstick and it’s a lip gloss. It’s beautiful.

You apply the product in two coats; a base coat which provides the protection and conditioning the delicate skin on your lips requires and the top coat which lashes the pigment and gloss like finish for real power and longevity.

My shade is bright and timeless “Rouge Remix” and I ensured it was the focal point of my minimalist make up look that day. The  40 degree heat that engulfed us in the YSL Memorial Gardens in Marrakech meant minimal make-up was the only option but the Vernis A Levres Vinyl Cream added a pop of colour which was perfect for the stunning surroundings.

SHOP YSL Beauté HERE

24 Comments

1. Sandra 16th September 2016 / 12:06 pm

This jumpsuit looks amazing Lydia! And you should definitely wear more vibrant lipstick like this, you make anything look amazing x

2. Giada 16th September 2016 / 2:52 pm

I want to try this lipstick! It’s absolutely amazing on you!

Giada
    Glam Observer

3. Lily 16th September 2016 / 7:32 pm

Hi Lydia, I have been to the YSL memorial gardens and they are stunning just like you

4. Marshalee 17th September 2016 / 1:46 am

This lip color is everything!! I love the color and the gloss. I may go broke visiting your blog but I am having fun! Lol
    Great post!

5. Leila 19th September 2016 / 5:03 am

You look amazing as always and the lip shade really suits you – YSL lipsticks have always been a favorite of mine, so hydrating

Fashionflurry4.wordpress.com

6. Fashionviolin 19th September 2016 / 8:52 am

Love those pictures !!
    You´re such an inspiring person and your blog is with so much love in to details!
    and you always have breathtaking, very good quality pictures!

Lovely greetings from Germany

7. Adriana 19th September 2016 / 10:19 am

This lipstick looks amazing on you! Such a great twist for your typical nude!
    xx

The Black Blush

8. Adele 20th September 2016 / 9:39 am

A red lip really suits you Lydia & looks so striking with the white jumpsuit, which I adore!

9. Dominique 3rd October 2016 / 12:09 am

You looks stunningly beautiful! That blue backdrop offsets the red gloss perfectly. Frankly, I’m thrilled to see glossy lips making a comeback. As much as I love matte lipsticks, they dry out my lips terribly!

10. Emmalisa Tilli 11th December 2016 / 4:49 am

WOW these images are fantastic!!!!! I have been following you on youtube religiously the past few days!!!! I am obsessed!!!! hahahaha