OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset

Wearing lipstick has the same effect on me as wearing the perfect pair of

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 presetย OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 presetheels. Every shade brings out a different side to my personality,ย I walk taller, more confidently, I feel like I really have it together.

Red lips are powerful, strong, striking and intoxicating and when a woman (or man for that matter) wears it sheย feels all of it’s magic engulf her as if its slowly seeping into her veins, becoming part of her, from the very moment it touches her lips.

“I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose

change shades to express themselves”

Peter Philips

Creative & image Director

Dior Makeup

With this years launch of the cooler, sexier, more reckless Rouge Dior, I decided to go in search of my perfect ultra-matte, shade of red. 999 Matte is the classic crimson trademark of true Dior, which sits classically cool against warm Sun kissed skin and beach bleached highlights.

But there’s now a Legendary Red shade for everyone, which means choosing the perfect tone, finish and identity is now possible with all the added benefits of the unique House of Dior formulation.

884 Trafalgar, 872 Victoire, 999, 644 Sydney & 743 Rouge Zinnia encapsulate the Couture identity of the Iconic Rouge Dior collection.

When choosing your shade play close attention to the lipstick that enhances your natural colouring and doesn’t wash-out skin tone or eye colour. It is also advised to darken but not over shadow or colour your eye makeup when wearing red lips. Opt for a smokey sultry eye with nude tones to really allow your Couture shade to demand attention.

Available nationwide from 1st September 2016.

Shop the DIOR ROUGE collection

1. Marianne 25th July 2016 / 9:23 am

Your so right – wearing different shades of lipsticks really brings out different shades of personality. And like you said red is very powerful and intoxicating.
    And you look absolutely gorgeous in red!

2. Beth 25th July 2016 / 9:26 am

I love a classic red lip! I’m going to have to give this Dior one a go.

Beth x

3. La Bijoux Bella | by mia 25th July 2016 / 10:12 am

Love the classic red-orange colour lipstick look. A parfait shade for the Summer evenings. Simply beautiful as always! ๐Ÿ™‚

La Bijoux Bella | by mia

4. The Purley Girly 25th July 2016 / 11:52 am

One of my friends always wears red lipstick – it’s so classic and classy. I love it. I’ll have to let her know about this new collection (or keep it secret and get her one as a gift for her birthday)!

5. Sophie 25th July 2016 / 12:29 pm

I usually shy away from such bight shades as red, but maybe I’ll give it a try!
    I post every Monday and Thursday, I would love it if you stopped by! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Adele 25th July 2016 / 12:31 pm

I’ve never seen you wear a red lip before Lydia, but you should more often as it really suits you. I also love a classic red lip, my faves are Chanel & Tom Ford shades.

7. Aline 25th July 2016 / 5:04 pm

This shade looks gorgeous on you. The pictures are stunning and very powerful ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Emma 25th July 2016 / 5:37 pm

What a beautiful color. I would love to be able to wear a red lip, but it just dosen’t look good on me. At least I don’t think so. Maybe I just haven’t found the right shade yet?

9. Amanda Florian 25th July 2016 / 6:36 pm

Hi Lydia! You look STUNNING with red lips!! We are so used to seeing you in nude shades that this pop of color is amazing on you <3

10. Katie 26th July 2016 / 4:36 am

What a gorgeous red! x

11. Immy May 26th July 2016 / 9:38 am

So beautiful Lydia! You can never fail with the perfect shade of lipstick, when I am feeling rubbish / unmotivated to put on a full face of makeup, a slick of lipstick and sunglasses never fail to make me feel me again! Immy x

12. Yann 26th July 2016 / 10:10 pm

May I ask, what lens did you use for your EPL7?

Thank you!

13. Maddy 27th July 2016 / 4:53 pm

I always love blue toned lipsticks the most, this one suits you perfectly though!
    Maddy, xo

14. Abby 28th July 2016 / 3:41 pm

I completely agree. Choosing a red lipstick is one of the hardest things for me!

15. Katrina 29th July 2016 / 9:35 pm

Woweeee – brunette with blue eyes and red lipstick, you look gorgeous! My personal fave is Boheme by Chanel ๐Ÿ™‚

16. Maud Hendrickx 10th August 2016 / 6:54 am

Are those lipsticks a creamy consistency? You look gorgeous, great pictures! xoxo

17. eliozabeth 17th August 2016 / 7:17 pm

I love a classic red lipstick but I never feel like it suits me but this Dior one is just perfect x

18. Dannan 20th September 2016 / 12:49 am

You look amazing in this color, and the picture is beautiful!