Kate Spade Blogger Essentials

Katespade mac4 KateSpade mac3Katespade mac2Katespade mac1So I’m finally getting round to decorating my office and the up stairs of our home. After hours spent on Pinterest I have finally settled on a theme for my little work space. I wanted it to be beautiful and inspirational whilst staying bright and clutter free which kept leading me back to Kate Spade.

With the right use of clean white, bold prints and vibrant pinks I’m hoping to create my perfect little place to handle all the day to day dealings for LydiaEliseMillen.com. In my endless searches for nick nacks and accessories for my space, I managed to stumble across the Mac book sleeve of my dreams for a fraction of the price. Is it just me or is theres a distinct lack of beautiful ones? Regardless, I figured that if I was searching for them then so would a few other people and with this babe coming in at a mere £9 it won’t break the bank either. I managed to find them for the Mac Book air 11″ and 13″ and also a cute iPad Mini cover too which is definitely next on the hit list!

9 Comments

1. Georgina 3rd February 2015 / 7:45 pm

That is such a beautiful cover. Kate Spade is such a fun brand!

2. Kerry 3rd February 2015 / 9:33 pm

I’m sat looking through Kate Spade accessories now, and there’s so much that I want to buy.
    That’s a really nice cover.

3. Louise 7th February 2015 / 8:46 pm

I absolutely love Kate Spade, so wish there was a store here!

Louise x

4. Genevieve 8th February 2015 / 4:08 pm

I could spend hours admiring kate spade stationary at my bookstore haha, I love the camera, where is it from?

Vievelle

5. LAUREN CHEEK 20th April 2015 / 9:12 pm

Love these Kate Spade sleeves.. The struggle is SO real trying to find something that’s cute and functional! Also, I love your camera. Saw one of your videos talking about it, and kind of fell in love.. Being a blogger myself, I understand the importance of a good photo, and being able to get the photos straight from your camera to iphone, is genius! Where did you purchase yours? I’ve been searching everywhere online, and they unfortunately don’t sell that model in the US (so i’ve found..) Do you know any global companies that sell this particular one?

anyways, end rant.

Im a big fan of your blog!

Keep it up, and thanks for sharing!

xo,
    -Lauren, The Blondette.
    The Blonde & The Brunette

6. Ashlee 20th February 2016 / 12:59 am

What camera was this post shot with?

7. Isabella 23rd October 2016 / 9:02 am

I love Kate Spade accessories!
    Just the right amount of fun mixed and playfulness with timeless glamour.
    I wish Kate Spade was easier to track down in Australia though xx

8. Isabella 23rd October 2016 / 9:02 am

I love Kate Spade accessories!
    Just the right amount of fun mixed and playfulness with timeless glamour.
    I wish Kate Spade was easier to track down in Australia though xx