The Coat that thinks it’s a dressing gown

Next 6Next 4Next 9Next 3Next 5Next 7Next 8 Next 2

Next 1Maybe it’s strange to be a fashion blogger and love lounge-wear as much as I do. But I just couldn’t deny my love affair with comfy clothes any longer. Buying a pair of luxurious pyjamas gives me the same feeling as buying a handbag, so you can picture my reaction when I discovered a coat which not only looks, but also feels just like a dressing gown…I can assure you there were almost tears of joy! I wish I could put in to words for you just how snuggly this coat is because you certainly wouldn’t need any other after purchasing this one.

That said, we both know it won’t be the last.

Pyjamas and perfect Winter warmers aside, can you believe theres a mere 15 days until Christmas? I remember as a kid, it used to feel like an eternity until I awoke on Christmas morning, now I feel like it’s steaming ahead at the speed of light and I just want it to slow down. I want to savor the festive cheer and Christmas scents that fill our days. I wish there was someway to make the festivities and cheer stretch throughout the year.

Oh I do love this time of year.

Coat – c/o Next     Polo Neck – Boden     Jeans – H&M     Boots – Next     Bag – Balenciaga     Watch – Michael Kors

On my lips:

MAC lipstick in “Honey – Love”

MAC lip liner in “Spice”

• lydia 10th December 2014 / 4:18 pm

Thanks Lauren, So snugly!x

• lydia 10th December 2014 / 4:19 pm

Thank you Angelika! <3

1. Louise Mitchell 10th December 2014 / 4:36 pm

THE BOOTS!! The heel height is perfect. Love the nail colour too, looks great with the outfit. x

2. Catarina 10th December 2014 / 5:08 pm

I love that coat and those boots are amazing! I need them in my life <3

CAT xo

Check out my Fashion, Style & Lifestyle Blog?
    You can also follow me on BlogLovin'! ♥
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin’

3. Merel 10th December 2014 / 8:08 pm

Comfort and sophistication can be combined in one single item, that much is clear, haha! Love the overknees as well. And indeed, Christmas is coming waaaaaay too soon. And than in january we will all be cold and depressed because there’s nothing to look forward to, haha.

4. Jennifer 10th December 2014 / 8:30 pm

Hi Lydia, what do you think of Juice Cleanses? I feel like we have the same views on quick fix diets but I’m keen to try a juice cleanse just to see what effect it has on my health ! I don’t want curiosity to kill the cat and you’re the best person I can think to ask. Thank you x

5. Iram 10th December 2014 / 11:04 pm

Jeez, those boots are way too hot! Gonna get me some.

6. Cantara 13th December 2014 / 4:16 pm

I love this coat! I saw it on your Instagram and just had to pop by and see where it is from. It looks so snuggly in your pictures and who doesn’t like feeling warm and snuggled up?? I love your boots too, great outfit as always x

Gymbags & Gladrags