Good Hair Days – New Youtube Video

GHD1 GHD2 GHD5GHD3 GHD4I’m not afraid to admit that I was definitely at the front of the queue when they were handing out hair (I think I was in the wrong queue entirely when it came to Maths skills tho) and my phobia of having it cut means I spend more time than I care to admit taking care of it and picking up the long offensive black hairs that I leave like a trail of bread crumbs behind me. So the products and tools which I use are pretty damn important.

Whether it’s curls, waves or poker straight catwalk hair I’m after, I’ll always reach for my ghd’s because a. They are the only tool besides a hair drier that I own and b. Quite frankly, they are all I need. I’ve had them since I was 16, never straying from my loyalties and them never letting me down in return.

The ceramic plates when used with a good heat spray, are kind to your hair whilst heating up in seconds making styling an efficient and effective process. But who care’s about all that when they look as pretty as the new Limited Edition V Lagoon styler, which since owning has only resonated my belief that I am in fact a Mermaid. This particular styler comes in a gorgeous ghd box with a matching Mermaid inspired head proof mat for all those who if like me are far too preoccupied with creating the perfect style to ever worry about what melts in the process!

With Christmas just around the corner, what better gift to give the lady in your life that the one of fabulous hair, every day!

GHD V Lagoon Styler – c/o ghd (sold out – also available here reduced from £129 to £99)

1. Cristina 13th November 2014 / 8:08 pm

Thank you for sharing. I guess I became already a fan of your videos 🙂 XX

2. Samantha 13th November 2014 / 8:11 pm

I need those GHD’s in my life. End of. I saw some when I was waling through the departures lounge in Leeds last week and I had to tear myself away from the pink/gold ones I saw…. I mean, I barely even use the ones I own now so can I really justify it….. they are discounted though – eeeep! Also, with that mineral make up – do you have to use a sable brush to apply it with? Oh, and that Lorna Jane Active book – I have been coveting that book since forever, maybe I’ll be lucky enough to get it for Christmas ….

P.s: The video is fabulous, again – you are killing it!! xoxo

3. Chiara 13th November 2014 / 9:58 pm

Hehe you make me laugh! Thanks for the tips 🙂

I hope you don’t mind some feedback (I see a lot of videos in my profession) it would be best to have all on screen text a darker colour, like dark grey or black. It’s not that evident in white.

Looking forward to the next one!

4. Lisa 13th November 2014 / 10:12 pm

Loved it! Can’t wait to try the makeup & new GHD! I am also always cold lol so the blanket being cute it a plus. Can you please tell me what shampoo & conditioner you use?? Thanks! Love you Xx

5. Liz S. 13th November 2014 / 10:22 pm

Excellent video! Oh and Lorna Jane’s cookbook is definitely amazing – love the recipes and information.

6. Mini 14th November 2014 / 12:45 am

You’re amazing inside and out! I looove your blog posts so I’m sure I’ll adore your videos as well! You go girl!

7. Dannie 29th December 2014 / 10:44 pm

I love your hair..its sooooo pretty..I have really long hair but its sooooo thin and fragile,,I cute it to get the dead ends off and now its reaching my bum but looks so thin. It breaks easy.
    I have to color it every 4 weeks since I have some greys. How have you avoided split ends? I find if I use to much conditioners or masks, it weighs my hair down and looks thinner. I started to take silica(horsetail) and heard it helps.

8. Melissa 31st January 2015 / 4:55 am

Loved watching your videos. You and your boyfriend are simply lovely. I watched your “facts about me” video, and heard you haven’t cut your hair in 8 years! Wow. Could you please do a hair care tutorial? I can’t get my hair to grow period, so any tips on hair care and products, etc., would be greatly appreciated! Blessings to you! Melissa. Memphis, TN.