Daisy Chain

Baia1 Baia2 Baia3 Baia4 Baia5 Baia6
In between the decoration planning for our new home, the re-design of this ol’place on the web and my new early bird gym routine (more to come in this months FAQ), I managed to schedule in some me time/shopping with a quick stop at H&M where I scored this chunky knit for a bargain £5, probably 2 sizes too big but that was part of the appeal. I was completely unaware of what a perfect partner it would make to my beautiful new bucket bag from Baia, best £5 I’ve ever spent.
Outfit’s like these are my favourite, thrown together last minute with the idea of only comfort in mind and yet you still feel you are communicating a little part of you to the world without uttering a word.

Jumper – H&M Sale (£5)     Shorts – Zara     Birkenstocks – Ebay     Anklet – c/o Cecily London (now £10 in the sale)      Bag – c/o Baia     Cuff – Ebay     Sunnies – H&M     Scarf (used as blanket) – Zara

• lydia millen 9th June 2014 / 10:28 am

I NEED THEM ALL!! or atleast the white ones too 😛

1. Anonymous 9th June 2014 / 10:25 am

Lydia what happened to the girl in disco pants and heels your fashion as gone down hill so bad I miss the old lydia who had style to kill for is it because you no longer have the funds to spend on nice clothes or what happened because this isn’t the lydia I know?

2. Anonymous 9th June 2014 / 10:37 am

well why did you change your fashion sense?

3. Patricia 9th June 2014 / 10:46 am

What’s wrong with you people? Lydia has great fashion sense, I don’t see her posts getting any different. You don’t have to wear designer clothes all the time to look good. And commenting if she can or not afford it is just plain rude.

Keep the good work Lydia : )

• lydia millen 9th June 2014 / 10:51 am

Thanks Patricia! I used to make my own clothes in the beginning so something suggests this person is merely a troll and not a genuine follower. 😉

4. Gingerjax 9th June 2014 / 12:08 pm

This outfit post is gorgeous. So effortlessly chic! Love it.

I wish I could pull off Birkenstocks but I don’t think my super chubster toes would fit in a pair! :/

• Sophia Fazeli 9th June 2014 / 12:44 pm

P.S. Disco pants in Summer, not too pratical! Denim and chunky knits win handsdown! xx

5. Amelia Rose Hopcroft 9th June 2014 / 2:55 pm

Cute blog pictures! You have perfect hair and fashion sense!

6. Annie 11th June 2014 / 1:53 pm

Gorgeous outfit! What’s up, people? Lydia is always perfect!