Trousers – BooHoo Boutique    Tee – Tiger Mist    Shoes – Birkenstock Arizona    jacket – Select fashion    Sunglasses – Gucci    bag – Alexander Wang @ Harrods
They are so wrong that they are right, evidently as Birkenstocks are sweeping the blogosphere and I too have surrendered to their undeniable allure. I even found myself actively seeking them out whilst on an unplanned shopping trip yesterday. But once on, I had to stop myself from purchasing a pair in every colour. The sheer comfort almost made me weep right there and then in the store. I managed to hold it together though thank god, there are only so many times that it’s acceptable shed a tear over a pair of shoes before local sales assistants start talking.
I teamed my new practical flats with a pair of not so practical white boutique trousers that I’d been eagerly awaiting the return of to BooHoo. These trousers, regardless of their colour, are yet another comfortable purchase despite their smart exterior, that elastic waist band is a friend to food-babies the world over. It certainly was to me last night when I chose to devour a “Rocky Horror” ice-cream sundae, I even managed to keep chocolate sauce on the plate. That’s a personal best right there.

1. patii12 12th May 2014 / 10:10 am

Very nice blog! 🙂

2. Kerry Johnson 12th May 2014 / 6:45 pm

There’s nothing like finding a fashion piece that looks good and is particularly comfortable.
    I love an elasticated waist, but they don’t always look so great. Those trousers are brilliant.

3. Lauren 14th May 2014 / 8:04 pm

You look like a Russian supermodel :'( You remember how when we met I said you were too pretty and I hated you. (I may have said it behind your back) well now you’re the same but with killer abs and I genuinely can’t ever talk to you again. :'( <3

4. Chanel shoes 16th May 2014 / 9:37 am

The dress doesn’t look cheap at all, which is surprising given the price! After receiving compliments practically from everyone, I got some pictures in this dress.

5. Smaz 29th May 2014 / 8:43 pm

Haha, I loved the “there’s only so many times it’s acceptable to shed a tear over a pair of shoes…”, I know the feeling! I reeeeeeaally want some birkenstocks now but only because of the way bloggers like yourself style them. Saw some gorgeous baby pink ones in Zara that I’m tempted by.

Love the look!

Smaz Says

Sarah x

6. Girly 2nd June 2014 / 11:55 am

cool outfit!!!

7. Lucinda 21st July 2014 / 11:02 am

Hey! how did you find the Birkenstock sizes come up? I have some at the moment in my size 7, but buying black arizona’s online all the reviews say go a size lower! What did you think as you have the style I’m buying 🙂 xx