Fitness FAQ #5

By far the most frequently asked question that I have received since I started training has always been;

“What is your diet like?”
I once shared my diet on here but as soon as I began training with my Personal Trainer, Paul it became apparent that I was grossly under eating and certainly not getting the right nutrients. With Paul’s help I adjusted my diet and tested foods on how my body reacted to them (cashews make me bloated, who knew?) meaning the end result was the most perfect anti inflammatory yet beneficial-to-training Nutrition plan which was  tailor made for me, by me (effectively).
When I saw how beneficial this kind of nutrition was for my exercise regime, and the sheer volume of you crying out for information to accelerate your own results I realised I wanted to help. At first I just gave you Paul’s contact details and you could discuss whatever your needs were with him, but the plan that I am on isn’t exactly budget friendly (you’d be amazed at how many shoes miss out on a loving home with me because of Paul) and when you are just starting out and unsure if you will even be able to stick to it, the last thing you want to do is throw your shoe budget at it.
So I sat with Paul and we decided to put together a low cost e-book with the fundamentals of the diet I follow, for you to trial and test to come up with the same style but tailored to your body. I put emphasis on the low cost because both of us were horrified to see the cost of so many health and fitness e-books on the market, I mean £50? For what is effectively just a book?
Anyway, it took some time and some string pulling but on Monday 14th April 2014 (my 26th birthday) the Bodyluxe Nutrition Guide was released and can be purchased for a mere £7.50. The response has been absolutely insane and I am overwhelmed by the all the tweets, instagram pics and feedback (please if you have purchased let me know your thoughts either via social media or using my contact form HERE)
I really hope that you experience the same benefits to energy, aesthetics and overall well being as I have since undertaking this kind of nutrition and I look forward to seeing your progress pics.
Please note this nutrition guide is not Vegan or Vegetarian.

1. Constanze 16th April 2014 / 7:27 pm

Sadly the link for the ebook doesn’t work…

2. Sarah Harris 17th April 2014 / 7:53 am

Treated myself to your book, I am vegetarian though so hopefully I can adapt a few things. Congrats! xx

3. Danielle Smith 17th April 2014 / 3:44 pm

Congrats on getting your Ebook up babe I bet your well chuffed and I bet it will be a success and a big Happy Birthday for a few days ago xx

Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

4. Lili 18th April 2014 / 4:23 pm

Oh, one more Q. How many volumes are you planning to release and over what topics? Thanks so much!!

5. L 16th May 2014 / 2:53 pm

Grow a spine and learn how to take criticism instead of pretending it doesn’t exist

• lydia millen 16th May 2014 / 2:56 pm

Hi L as stated in your message you have my email. Absolutely everyone who has contacted me regarding any issues or problems has received a refund. A simple email was all that it took.

• L 16th May 2014 / 3:00 pm

Maybe if you provided more detail on what your product actually was you wouldn’t get so many refunds. Just saying.

• lydia millen 16th May 2014 / 3:02 pm

Hi L now you are making assumptions. Again send me your order number and your name and this can be refunded for you

• L 16th May 2014 / 3:15 pm

I said “maybe” not definitely, so no it is not an assumption. The refund is not the point, the point is that you specifically say above “let know your thoughts either via social media or using my contact form” and then you either attack someone for using social media or delete what they say. That’s just plain rude and terrible customer service if you ask me.

Lol I already got one so thanks for that.

Bye now. Enjoy continuing to not understand the concepts of “product feedback” and “customer service.”

• lydia millen 16th May 2014 / 3:24 pm

Hi again L, I have taken your feedback on board. I feel that there are some underlying issues to this as you have receive your refund, therefore anyone else who may be unhappy will also receive a refund but there are thousands of people who have purchased and are extremely happy with what they have received. Your comments were deleted because they were aggr

• lydia millen 16th May 2014 / 3:27 pm

Ressive and accusatory far from constructive. You were responding to commenters on my blog which were nothing to do with you. Should these people purchase and be unhappy they, just like you will receive a refund.
      And I most certainly did pay for this information, Paul’s services are not free and I paid like any other customer. What is so upsetting about your f

• lydia millen 16th May 2014 / 3:31 pm

eedback is that I did everything I could to keep costs down so that it was accessible to people. I have 2 full time jobs and I did not need to put this ebook together but I want

• lydia millen 16th May 2014 / 3:35 pm

ed to in the hope that I prevent some girls from going through what I went through with food. I made sure I believed, used and represented this product which is why your mind boggling comments across my blog were probably so hard to take. But I feel that what you have done was not only unessesary but also

• lydia millen 16th May 2014 / 3:39 pm

Uncalled for, you received your refund which is what you requested, no feedback was given following that yet instead you decided to take to my blog to warn other people off purchasing my ebook as if you speak for all other people who have purchased. What you have done is effectively gone into my shop and write your negative feedback all over the walls which wouldn’t be acceptable in a bricks and mortar store so why is it acceptable here? It isn’t and you are completely out of line.

6. Laura 1st July 2014 / 3:50 pm

Loved the book i just got it! Can’t wait to read the book about your fitness routine!

7. Lima 20th August 2014 / 7:42 pm

Awwww the link does not work 🙁

8. Fulvia 5th September 2014 / 8:13 am

will you do an ebook also about your workout routin? I want to download your ebook nutrition, is it still avaible? And if I have some problems with some kind of food on your ebook, can I ask you some question?
    you are my ispiration.
    xo xo

9. SaM 9th February 2015 / 8:25 pm

You’re such an inspiration! I’d love to check out your e book but the linking isn’t working

10. SaM 9th February 2015 / 8:26 pm

You’re such an inspiration! I’d love to check out your e book but the link isn’t working