I can be your china doll

3D Rose Jumper – C/O China Doll Boutique    Shirt – Primark    Silver Collar – Topshop     Skirt (DIY) – Primark
Hat –  H&M    Bag – H&M    Shoes – Jeffrey Campbell    Bracelets – eBay & Pandora

Wooooaaahhhh!! Image over load, eh? May have got a tad snap happy on this one but I’m head over JC’s about this outfit. I haven’t worn this skirt (which I made from a dress) in YONKS but when the fabulous team from China Doll Boutique sent me this jumper I knew I’d be diggin’ it out.
I’d been and eyed up the similar version in America Apparel when it first appeared in stores but for well over £60(?) I wasn’t down with it, it was also a tad on the large size whereas when I put this on it fit really nicely, sitting exactly on the waist line, perfect for high-waisted shorts and skirts.
Now I want opinions on the bag? I’m a lover of bags that I could sleep in should I ever be homeless so this was a bit of a strange purchase for me, its…..cute?! But I was fed up of lugging my bags-of-death on nights out and people commenting so I thought this was a nice Celine inspired alternative, But you are welcome to try and convince me otherwise!
And finally to all you people who attended London Fashion Week. I Hate You! ha ha 😛

| Follow LydiaEliseMillen on TWITTER | Follow LydiaEliseMillen on BLOGLOVIN |

| Follow LydiaEliseMillen on FACEBOOK | Follow LydiaEliseMillen on GOOGLEFRIENDCONNECT |

1. Marmalade 20th February 2012 / 5:01 pm

Love this outfit, the dress is really pretty but love how you’ve rocked it up a little with the boots and black jumper. Really cool 🙂

2. Nabzz 20th February 2012 / 5:11 pm

Oooh, you ombred your hair! Looks nice. 🙂
    Haha, I get snap happy too. Takes ages when you have to choose pictures though!
    LOVE your outfit, especially the jumper. I’ve seen a picture of a jumper exactly like that (but it’s light pink) doing rounds on loads of Tumblrs.
    Ah yes! LFW looked so good!

3. Naghmeh 20th February 2012 / 5:17 pm

how do you pull such incredible outfits every single time? I love that sweater but I feel like I’m too short to pull it off I just look a bit strange in it haha.

4. Sarirah 20th February 2012 / 7:25 pm

I could think of a dress I’d wear that pretty jumper with! You look lurrrvely. Especially in the close up shot at the end. 🙂

5. Natasha 20th February 2012 / 8:06 pm

LOVE the shoes!

6. Belle du Brighton 21st February 2012 / 12:17 am

I love the outfit & i love you… BUT my favouritest bit is the gold nails and silver rings. I think gold and silver jewellery together can look a bit “argos” if ya know what I mean, but this is way more subtle sticking the gold nail varnish on with silver rings, and it works a treat!
    I am a big bag lover, but for ALMOST TWO MONTHS I have been lugging around a fairly decent sized thing, it still has a pile of crud I don’t need in it, but my shoulders and back hurt less!

7. Shabna 21st February 2012 / 12:17 am

This jumper is gorgeous and I love the whole outfit! So beautiful <3

8. Gem 21st February 2012 / 3:52 am

I absolutely love this outfit and your style 🙂 Everything goes so well together and I love the combination of white, black and pale pink! It’s ooooo pretty 🙂

Gem x

9. Barbra 21st February 2012 / 8:08 am

Amazing! u look great:-)

10. oyveymylife 22nd February 2012 / 12:51 am

Great Bag! You asked! Like you i gravitate toward the huge and comfy, and if it’s able to one day serve as a home, BE IT! However, a girl does in fact need a bag that makes her look put together rather than frumpy. I salute your choice!
    I saw a film once where at an interview for a rather odd job, the interviewer asked the person interviewing to empty her bag. If it wasnt organized, she wouldnt have the job. Well, im guessing with this bag you’d pass for anything!